The vision of the church shall be as revealed in the New Testament: To win people to faith in Jesus Christ and commit them actively to the church; to help disciples grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ that increasingly they may know and do God’s will; to work for the unity of all Christians and with them engage in the common task of building the Kingdom of God.
Emancipate: “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36)
As we endeavor to develop a working relationship with the Lord through prayer, study and personal and corporate worship we will experience personal and collective freedom.
Education: “Study to show thy self approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Develop a Comprehensive Christian Education program.
- Special teaching for those persons in leadership positions.
Empower: “But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me….” (Acts 1:8)
- Prayer, fasting and study of the scripture will be the chief disciplines for empowering the saints.
- Also, through program development and appropriate training we will make attempts to economically empower our church and community.
Evangelism: “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
- Continued emphasis on prayer and fasting for the lost.
- Door to door evangelism.
Proposed evening services on Fridays.